Gloria Dunn-Violin offers comprehensive services to guide employers and individuals on how to navigate the new retirement paradigm. She speaks, gives workshops, writes, coaches and consults on how to make this changing environment work for employers and employees. Contact her to provide the services you need.
Meeting, Event & Conference Planners
Gloria is a mix of purpose and passion as she brings her audiences to life – about the Workplace and Life After Work!
Her versatility takes her programs into companies, conventions and conferences; professional circles and organizational meetings; and business events and social meetings.
Whether she is talking about the future impact of baby boomer retirements on the business sector, or how to have a great life after retirement, she uses her experience, competence, research, and connection to vital issues to bring a mix of strategy, solutions, and key points to her audiences.
Her stories and humor engage audiences to reevaluate present situations and make new decisions that can revitalize the future of the workplace or personal lives.
Gloria’s topics are designed to mitigate job vacancies left by retiring baby boomers as well as for individuals to help them skillfully plan ahead.
- Develop workplace cultures that retain current intellectual property and skills
- Design strategies to keep job openings filled
- Create a multigenerational culture that trades expertise
- Engage a positive and productive workforce
- Prepare for the future
- Learn a new definition of retirement
- Explore ways to thoroughly enjoy the fullness of the future
- Unearth dreams of long ago and make them real
- Find purpose, meaning, and fulfillment in new pursuits
- Identify and experience personal value